Welcome to Elan Redmond
Naturally Modern Redmond Apartments
Elan Redmond features thoughtfully designed studio, 1, and 2 bedroom apartments, some including a den or alcove for work or hobby space. Light and bright, they feature large windows to take in Redmond's greenery and views.
Elan Redmond Town Center offers a host of amenities and details designed to help you make the most of life:
The Great Outdoors
- Even greater with easy access to the Sammamish River Trail via the Redmond Central Connector
- Urban living in downtown Redmond
- Steps from fun and friendly neighborhood dining and shopping
The interiors of our sophisticated new apartments in downtown Redmond, WA serve up a modern sensibility jam-packed with accents to suit your taste. Here's what you'll find inside:
- Stainless steel* GE appliances, including refrigerator with ice maker
- Quartz countertops in kitchen and bath
- In-home GE washer and dryer
- Alcove or den for office or hobby spaces
- Two unique and stylish color schemes
- High ceilings (nine to ten feet) for a spacious feel
* In select homes
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ELAN REDMOND
The naturally modern apartments at Elan Redmond Town Center offer a host of amenities and details designed to help you make the most of life in walk-friendly and bike-friendly downtown Redmond. Providing an Extraordinary level of privacy, and serenity, Elan Redmond features such rare amenities as a downstairs burger bar, game center, and a bike room and repair shop. The interiors of our sophisticated new apartments in the hub of downtown Redmond serve up a modern sensibility jam-packed with accents to suit your taste.
EXPLORE OUR COMMUNITY
Your new apartment at Elan Redmond Town Center is at the hub of walkable downtown Redmond, Washington. It's easy to put the car away for the night—and leave it there. Stroll downstairs to Tipsy Cow for a pint and a bite. Cross the street to Redmond Town Center for open-air shopping and a 5-star movie experience at iPic Theaters. Walk, run, roll, or ride along the Sammamish River Trail, where sunrises are always free. Connect your eating to the season with fresh fruit and veggies from the Redmond Saturday Market—so close that you will begin to believe it is your own personal pantry.